CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ideas, ideas, ideas...

Now that the end is in sight, i'm getting to the point where all I think about nowadays is how i'm going to decorate all the rooms in my house once it's complete! I can be very scatter-brained sometimes so I wanted to get all my ideas down on paper (or on computer, I guess I should say) so I can keep track of everything and organize my thoughts a little better. I found out about doing idea boards from a home decorating message board that I frequent, so I decided to make a couple for myself using the trusty MS Powerpoint program. I highly recommend doing something like this if you ever decide to re-do any of the rooms in your house.

Here's how they turned out:

Master bedroom


Guest room


Whether or not the rooms actually turn out this way is a whole 'nother story, but hey, at least I can say I tried. More idea boards to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment